. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
this is what you'll need:
- 3,5 dl fresh dates (pitted)
- 1 dl almond
- 1-2 dl salted peanuts
- 1/2 tsk vanilla essence (not powder)
- 100g dark chocolate (organic + fairtrade)
- one pinch of seasalt
this is how you do it:
- add the almonds + 1/2 cup of peanuts in a blender and blend until you have a fine meal.
- add 1 cup of dates (pitted) in the blender together with the salt and vanilla and mix until you have a smooth paste.
- spread the mass on a baking sheet, try to shape it into a square with straight edges. then put the plate in the freezer for at least ten minutes, while you do the second layer.
- mix the rest of the dates until smooth and set aside. when ten minutes have passed (or more) spred it over the first layer.
- chop the rest out of the peanuts and sprinkle them over the second layer. put it all back in the freezer for ten minutes (or more).
- melt chocolate over a water bath and, with a spoon pour the chocolate over the yummy mess. let it set in the room - do not put in the refrigerator, the chocolate is best when it gets time to solidify naturally - and sprinkle a little bit of seasalt on top of the snickers.
you can choose to cut your snickers in five long pieces or share a further fifteen smaller pieces - bites. and then your dine! yum. please tell me if you've tried out the recipes and if you like it!
lots of love,