. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
turmeric is an excellent source of both b-vitamins and other vitamins such as iron, calcium, magnesium and vitamin c. and the fact that this porridge is topped with blueberries also has its advantages! blueberries contains namely a whole lot of great things for the vitamin junkie that i now have become. above all, the berry is rich in b-vitamins, vitamin c, calcium, phosphorus, and more.
this is wat you'll need:
- 1 dl melt (flakes)
- 3 dl oat milk
- nuts, preferably almonds and hazelnuts
- fozen blueberries
- a teaspoon turmeric
- a teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of seasalt
- sesame seeds
this is how you do it:
- boil a deciliter millet flakes along with two deciliter oat milk + one deciliter water (or more if needed).
- add a half teaspoon turmeric + half a teaspoon of cinnamon + a pinch of seasalt
- cook for five minutes until the porridge is creamy
- top with banana, chopped nuts, sesame seeds and blueberries